- JCI: Window dressing in December to happen? or this year is a different year?
- Macro: Inflation remains low -> Room for BI Rate Cut in 2020!
- Govt won't inject equity to Jiwasraya
JCI: Window Dressing in December to happen? Or this year is a different year?
Inflation remains low -> more room for Bank Indonesia to cut further policy rate next year 2020
Nov19 inflation was 0.14% mom (3.00% yoy; Nov18: 3.23% yoy) lower than consensus and our expectation (0.2% and 0.24% mom, respectively) on the back of food (5%), processed food (3.9% yoy), and housing & utilities categories (1.8% yoy)
- Food prices were up due to increasing prices of onion, vegetables, and chicken; whereas processed food prices escalated mostly because rising cigarette prices.
- All other categories, including clothing, education had remained non-contributive to inflation (average historical contribution 2016-18: c. 3% and 4%).
- Lower realization of inflation this month likely to lower BI's projected FY19 inflation of 3.1% and ours (3.2%), to reach slightly below 3% by year end.
Cum dividend date is 3 Dec, recording date is 5 Dec, and the payment date is 18 Dec. (IDX)
MNC Vision (
Government will not inject equity to Jiwasraya
The Ministry of Finance has assured that Jiwasraya will not be getting any kind of equity injection from the government. Currently, the government has yet to finalize the solution with regards to Jiwasraya. (Investor Daily)
Construction companies aim for 5-25% new contract growth in 2020
Sumber : IPS
powered by: IPOTNEWS.COM